Clean your car with a Pressure Washer
Clean your car with a pressure washer by using the right pressure, nozzle, and car cleaning compounds to get the dirt off, try to do the task and make it your personal responsibility, by that avoid paying for car washing services.
However, identify the suitable pressure water is a challenge for you, but don’t worry, we’ve outlined everything you need to know for how to use a pressure washer - it’s easier than you might think-, and what are the best electric pressure washers for car.
It is primordial to use a pressure washer with the convenient power (PSI: pounds per square inch) and water flow (GPM: gallons per minute). The higher the PSI, the more force the water will have as it leaves the tip of the washer. The higher the GPM, the more water the washer will release.
We have chosen carefully for your best electric pressure washers for cars:
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030: It is a versatile and powerful-performer electrical pressure washer to have among your home tools. It’s appropriate for effective cleaning with sufficient water flow rate.
2. Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer: this machine is a unique electric pressure washer for washing vehicles besides other washing uses. The detachable foam cannon ejects soap on to your car to clean out any oily or greasy grime after which you rinse it out to experience excellent clean results.
3. Annovi Reverberi AR383SS Pressure Washer, Blue: for this machine, you can trust its power and durability and thus the best for your car washing.
For more pressure washers with more details, see The Top 8 Best Electric Pressure Washers for Cars
Now that you’ve discovered the different pressure washers, it’s time to know how exactly to use it.
Before that, you should know that you must deal with the pressure washer with precaution, because it is a power tool.
- First step: Rinse your car with water alone to get rid of all the dirt stuck in the car.
- Second step: Apply detergent, whether by your hand or using the soap tip on your pressure washer (remember to use only the detergent that is approved for use with your pressure washer).
- Third step: stand about 3 to 4 feet away from the car, except if the water jet is too weak, in that case you can get closer. Point the wand at an angle to the car (about 25-degree angle) in order to avoid scratches. Keep in mind that the detergent shouldn’t stay more than ten minutes.
- Fourth step: Rinse the car with the 40 degree nozzle, then towel the vehicle dry.
Quick last advice: try to wash your car two to three weeks intervals regardless of the season, because it is constantly exposed to weather elements.
We share with you some interesting FAQs to discover more about pressure washers.
Your Home Energy Guide
Learn about windmills and begin to understand the science behind them. Windmills are a powerful and effi-cient way to harvest energy for hundreds of people and homes
Are you interested in learning more about solar power, what it is and how it works? Solar power is a great way to have energy and save money.